Workshop Agenda - June 4th
8:30 am - 9:00 am Registration & Welcome Refreshments
Workshop A9:00 am - 11:00 am A: Building a high performing wellbeing program to drive transformation initiatives Paul Taylor, Owner/Director,Body-Brain Performance Institute
Fully engaging in different areas of your life can lead to positive results; this is something most know, a balance in life, and yet fewer live by. Research supports that productivity levels increase when you have a higher wellbeing. In the session, Paul will explore the key ingredients to encourage commitment and secure buy-in for big transformations. Join in to learn:
· Establishing clear guidelines on best practice content
· Identifying engagement and delivery methodologies
· Achieve a framework for effective measurement on both Return On Investment and total Value Of Investment
Body-Brain Performance Institute
Workshop B9:00 am - 11:00 am B: Self Service Visualization Hands-on Workshop with Qlik Sense & Networking Session
Imagine an analytics tool so intuitive, anyone in your company could easily create personalized reports and dynamic dashboards to explore vast amounts of data and find meaningful insights. That's Qlik® Sense – a revolutionary self-service data visualization and discovery application designed for individuals, groups, and organizations. This is a hands-on workshop and a laptop is preferred.
Session hosted by Qlik
11:00 am - 11:30 am Morning coffee break
Workshop C11:30 am - 1:00 pm C: How to transform your enterprise architecture for an agile structure Karsten Voges, Director, IT Management,Freddie Mac
Dive deep into the latest in Lean-Agile thinking, a more visible pipeline incorporating scalable DevOps and continuous delivery. Join Jean in learning how to effectively implement this into your business.
· Understanding where agile fits into a regulated architecture
· How to move forward, and find the tools to develop an open architecture
· Identifying a vehicle to transform your business
Karsten VogesDirector, IT Management
Workshop D11:30 am - 1:00 pm D: Empower Your Processes with Innovative Process Mining Technology and Leverage RPA. Nizar Jamal, Business Development,Cognitive Technology Ltd.
Unveil how Process Mining technology can transform RPA implementation from a threat into sustainable opportunities by analyzing, monitoring and improving all business activities.
Are you ready for the paradigm shift? Processes are being radically transformed by RPA. Technological advancements in the area of automation and artificial intelligence both bring threats and opportunities.
With predictions showing that over a third of jobs will be automated by 2025, predictions also show that automation will open up more challenging and interesting opportunities.
Join the workshop to learn with a real use case more about:
• Critical Steps to Make Process Mining and RPA Implementation a Success
• Transforming Existing Data Instantly into Practical Value
• Innovative Ways to Analyze Process Performance, Costs, and Areas of Improvement
• Leveraging Process Mining Technology to Discover the Ideal Activities for RPA
Nizar JamalBusiness Development
Cognitive Technology Ltd.
1:00 pm - 2:00 pm Networking Lunch
Workshop E2:00 pm - 3:30 pm E: Critical Success Factors for your Digital Transformation Shirley Sartin, Business Analyst Lead, Business Relationship Management – Retirement Services,OneAmerica Financial Partners Dawn Rent, Senior Business Analyst Consultant Business Relationship Management – Organizational and Operational Development, Employee Benefits,OneAmerica Financial Partners
Various methodologies are at play in an organization looking to transform. While requirements are progressing from business ideation (“what” is needed and “why” ) through to solution implementation (the “how”), it is important to understand how requirements methodology relates to other methodologies engaged, their purpose, and how they should work together. This facilitated workshop will provide attendees with an opportunity to participate in driving out methodology integration as the initial step in digital transformation. Techniques and process used will assist you in
• Identifying your business value pain points and inefficient delivery methods
• Driving enterprise application development in-line with business strategy
• Maturing your implementation process, merging technology and traditional methodologies
Shirley SartinBusiness Analyst Lead, Business Relationship Management – Retirement Services
OneAmerica Financial Partners
Dawn RentSenior Business Analyst Consultant Business Relationship Management – Organizational and Operational Development, Employee Benefits
OneAmerica Financial Partners
Workshop F2:00 pm - 3:30 pm F: Tutorial - Delivering Valuable Customer Interactions with a Value-Based Business Model Terry Roach, Chief Executive Officer,Capsifi
The success of any business model is intrinsically dependent on the value that products and services represent to customers. When organizations get the magic formula for value delivery right, the results can deliver astounding business success.
How does this occur? Is customer value delivery achieved through the astute intuition of a visionary leader? Is it just pure luck? Could there be any scientific method that could bee consistently applied to identify, quantify and target customer value as the driver for business model development?
This in-depth tutorial will explore the anatomy of Customer Value, dissecting value into its component parts and providing an easy to follow Framework, Method and interactive Tool for collaboratively developing a Customer Value Proposition comprising:
- Customer Segment definitions - identifying customer problems and needs
- Product Offering - comprising product features and corresponding benefits
- Campaign Strategy - listing targeted marketing activities
- Value-stream - measurable and actionable
- Customer Journey - identifies key steps, pain-points and moments of truth
Session hosted by Capsifi
Terry RoachChief Executive Officer
3:30 pm - 4:00 pm Afternoon tea and cake
Workshop G4:00 pm - 5:30 pm G: Driving Design Thinking to enable innovation Abhishek Mittal, Vice President of Customer Insights & Operational Excellence,Wolters Kluwer Tek Singh, Lead Operational Excellence Expert,Wolters Kluwer Rajiv Arora, Ops Decision Science,Wolters Kluwer
With technology having changed the scene of how we approach business strategies, and operational excellence, it is hard to ignore innovation unless you wish to be left behind. Design Thinking provides a set of tools and techniques for a practical, creative resolution of problems. You will work in teams to solve a real case study, while learning how to adopt basic design thinking methodology.
- A clarification on what design thinking methodology entails
- Best practices to leverage Design Thinking in driving innovation within your enterprise
- Accomplishing prism vision when looking at your business architecture
Abhishek MittalVice President of Customer Insights & Operational Excellence
Tek SinghLead Operational Excellence Expert
Rajiv AroraOps Decision Science
Workshop H4:00 pm - 5:30 pm H: Applying data science to your collected data to achieve digital transformation and excellence Wally Lo Faro, Principal Consultant, Data Scientist,MasterCard Ravi Arvapally, Data Scientist,MasterCard
Traditionally, Mastercard is known as a payment processor, and though it still remains the majority of the business, it also offers hundreds of products to financial institutions and others in its ecosystem around the world. Therefore, there is a need for large operations and customer support teams. In this session you will discover how Data Science can be applied to data to solve business problems, and help achieve operational excellence.
· Understanding the realm of data science. What exactly is data science and what does it mean within your business?
· Using data to identify and tackle issue areas within your business – finding the hammer to your nail.
· Discovering how to create your OPEX blueprint through data strategy; capturing and curating operational data for your data science tasks.
· Looking to the future: Machine Learning models to support your data
Wally Lo FaroPrincipal Consultant, Data Scientist
Ravi ArvapallyData Scientist